6 things to consider when you decide whether or not to blanket your horse - courtesy of #WahlAnimal ELITE Educator Liv Gude @proequinegrooms:
1. Genetics - does your horse grow a lot of hair?
2. Sweat - a lot of sweat under the saddle is not always good for your horse's skin.
3. Climate - depending on where you live, you may need help with a blanket to keep your horse comfortable. 4.Health - blanketing can help horse's body system running smoothly.
5. Weight - blankets can help your horse keep on weight so it's not wasting energy staying warm.
6. Competing - blanketing can help your horse stay clean, happy and warm!