If you are in the market for a new livestock clipper, you might be questioning which product is right for you. Upon your search, you might also be asking, “What’s the difference between the KMX™ Cordless and the X-Block®?” Wahl Animal is here to help you distinguish the difference and help narrow your decision on which clipper is best for you!
The KMX is a new clipper added to the Wahl Animal line-up, and, in comparison to the X-Block, the KMX is a cordless clipper, making it easier to maneuver around the barn. Curious about the other differences between the KMX and X-Block? Keep reading!
The Wahl Animal KMX™ Cordless livestock clipper is a must-have tool for show-ready clipping and fitting! The KMX powers right through fitting oils and glues with 2 high clipping speeds (up to 4,500 SPM) and the fitter-preferred X-Block® blade. To avoid wrist and arm fatigue on those long, hot days, the KMX is ergonomically designed to be perfectly balanced in your hand. And, for those last-minute touch-ups before heading to the show ring, the quick charge feature will come in handy, providing an extra 15 minutes of clipping time for every 10 minutes it charges. The KMX was specially designed for working farms and livestock shows, coming equipped with an 18-foot heavy-duty charging cord to withstand barn messes and mishaps and is backed by a 5-year hassle-free manufacturer’s warranty.
- Never lose clipping time with corded and cordless capabilities
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery with 10-minute Quick Charge feature
- Power through thick glues and oils with Constant Speed Control
- Two powerful speeds: 3,700 & 4,500 SPM
- Ideal for beef cattle, fleeced animals, and hogs
- Made in the USA and backed by 5 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
Wahl Animal's X-Block® high-speed clipper has been specifically engineered for fitting beef cattle. The X-Block’s slim, ultra-lightweight body style is easy to maneuver in any position, making clipping comfortable at any angle. The no-slip rubber along the sides and top of the clipper gives fitters a stable and reliable grip. With a top speed of 4,500 strokes per minute, the X-Block clipper is one of the fastest clippers available in the cattle market, allowing users to clip quickly and efficiently. Clipping in barns gets messy quickly, which is why the X-Block clipper comes equipped with an extra-long 18-foot rubberized cord and rubber transformer boot to keep the power supply clean and protected.
- No-slip rubber grip provides total control
- Slim and lightweight at 11 oz. for easy movement
- 2 powerful speeds: 3,700 & 4,500 SPM
- 18 ft extra-long rubberized cord for flexibility and durability
- Rubber power supply protection
- Made in the USA and comes with a 2-year warranty
Where to Buy the KMX™ Cordless:
With any clipper, it’s important to continuously oil and sanitize your blades throughout clipping. To learn more on how to lengthen the life of your blades and clipper, visit www.wahlanimal.com and visit our Wahl Animal Classroom and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube for additional tips and tricks.